Five things we learned today.
– The bad news keeps piling up for Barack Obama. The latest? His mother-in-law’s set to move into the White House later this month. (Your move, sitcom writers.)
– On the bright side, 44 has a cameo in the latest Spider-Man comic.
– Feeling optimistic: John Allan, who just opened a new location in Chicago.
– A Continuous Lean posted a useful jargon buster from classic British shoe brand Grenson. Clip and save, people, clip and save.
– And as mentioned in Datebook, today is Elvis’ birthday. In his honor (and courtesy of our friends at Ivy Style), here’s a clip of Presley performing the anti-frat anthem “Poison Ivy League” from Roustabout:
Most Commented Posts
Share and Enjoy: