Last week, I got a chance to go to the Philly 360 reception at Tangerine to meet Philly 360°‘s 11 new creative ambassadors. This year the creative ambassadors are:
- Marsha Ambrosius – GRAMMY®-nominated Singer/Songwriter
- Marc Byers – Entertainment Executive, Entrepreneur & Founder of Rockstar Entertainment
- Chloé Davis – PHILADANCO Dancer & Event Planner
- Orrin Evans – Jazz Pianist & Founder of IMANI Records
- Tatyana Fazlalizadeh – Visual Artist & Editorial Illustrator
- Set Free – Music Producer & Marketing Professional
- Nikki Jean – Singer, Songwriter & Musician
- Jeri Lynne Johnson – Founding Music Director of Black Pearl Chamber Orchestra
- Rakia Reynolds – Fashion Expert, President of Skai Blue Media
- Ursula Rucker – Poet & Recording Artist
- Writtenhouse – Hip-Hop Band
This is an impeccable list representing a broad spectrum of Philadelphia’s creative talents. I look forward to hearing and seeing more from these creative ambassadors this year.
Read More about the Philly 360 2010 Creative Ambassadors here.