1. Oscars recap: To sum it up, Hurt Locker and Avatar won most of the awards and Precious, Up!, and The Blind Side won the rest. Honestly, I’m not a big awards show guy, but the bad jawns are enough to have me tune in for a minute here and there.
Best Picture: The Hurt Locker (Kathryn Bigelow)
Actor in a Leading Role: Jeff Bridges (Crazy Heart)
Actress in a Leading Role: Sandra Bullock (The Blind Side)
Actress in a Supporting Role: Mo’nique (Precious)
Directing: The Hurt Locker (Kathryn Bigelow
2. Ben Roethlisberger slaying all the joints: Ben really messed up this time, or so it seems. Ben picked up his 2nd sexual assualt accusation in a year over the weekend, and in response hired the same lawyer that helped Ray Lewis
get away with murder get out of legal trouble a few years back. Whether he’s guilty or not, at this point the Steelers have to be concerned with their franchise QBs shennanigans off the field, if they weren’t already concerned about his partying/womanizing/gambling/motorcycling/obesity incidents in the past.
3. Drake – Over: Well we’ve finally heard from Drake on the solo tip and of course the reaction is mixed. The Drake stans love it, the Drake haters hate it, and most of us in the middle are on the fence about it. I’m not a big fan of this record, and I’ve been underwhelmed by a lot of his post “So Far Gone” work, but his fan base seems to be solid enough to carry a lackluster to at least gold, if it comes down to that.
4. viagra to buy cheap cialis levitra: Fab teamed up with DJ Drama to drop “There Is No Competition 2: The Funeral.” The consesus seems to be that its fire. Fab’s had an interesting career: he’s always been a good MC and has a lot of fans, but it hasn’t translated into big commercial success. It will be interesting to see if a mixtape this successful will give him a bump in the stores.
5. certificate investment lien tax: Well it seems like @liltunechi is finally going to the bing ….. I wouldn’t be surprise if he left some goodies for us, I’d be really surprised if he’d let the world go 365 without any new Weezey music, especially considering all of the delays involved in his case.
6. Warm weather: I’m not sure how long its going to last, but the forecast for this week says 60 under each day. I’m going to do my best to enjoy it. Sunshine, you have been missed.
7. Los Angeles Lakers 3 game skid & Ron Artest’s Rodman Impression: The Lakers have lost their 3rd game in a row for the first time since they added Pau Gasol (who’s bitching about his role in the offense btw), and have already lost more games this year than last. But, what’s more of a concern for me is the fact that Ron Artest did his best Dennis Rodman imitation on Sunday, dying his hair purple and gold. Ron-Ron, unless you’re going to pull down 18 boards a night like the worm, don’t fool around with the hair dye.
8. alternatives to cialis: The iPad is dropping on April 3, starting at $499. This news sent Apple’s stock soaring, and made every parent of a kid aged 16-23 shed a tear.
9. Allen Iverson personal Troubles: Allen Iverson’s life seems to be falling apart right in front of us. Career, likely over. Marriage, likely over. Alcohol and gambling issues, exposed. All of this happened within a week. Only time will tell what happens to Iverson, but the hall-of-fame guard seems to be on his way to rock bottom, if he’s not already there.
10. Zach Galifinakis on SNL: watch it and laugh, if you haven’t already. if you have, watch it and laugh again.