Gizmodo may have found the next IPhone. Apparently it was found in a bar in Redwood City, California. Interestingly enough, the phone featured a case to make it appear to be an iPhone 3GS.
• Front-facing video chat camera
• Improved regular back-camera (the lens is quite noticeably larger than the iPhone 3GS)
• Camera flash
• Micro-SIM instead of standard SIM (like the iPad)
• Improved display. It’s unclear if it’s the 960×640 display thrown around before—it certainly looks like it, with the “Connect to iTunes” screen displaying much higher resolution than on a 3GS.
• What looks to be a secondary mic for noise cancellation, at the top, next to the headphone jack
• Split buttons for volume
• Power, mute, and volume buttons are all metallic
There are a couple of questions that are raised by the unveiling of these photos. Did Apple do this deliberately? Did Gizmodo steal the phone? Should they return it? Is the phone real?
We might have to investigate.
Read more about the phone at Gizmodo