1. http://uristocrat.com/instant-approval-student-loans-bad-credit/Summer School is almost here! Get your passes now for the hottest concert to hit Philadelphia this summer. Kidz in the Hall, Stalley, Akilles, Writtenhouse, Dephonic, Sock the Rapper, Asaad and special guests will be in attendance, will you? It’s going down on July 15th at the TLA, visit az dui laws for more info.
2. BET Awards – One of the biggest showcases of coonery events every year is the BET Awards and this year’s version was no exception. http://uristocrat.com/2009/12/wale-bedrock-freestyle/ many of hip-hops biggest stars came through dressed poorly and Prince was honored as well. However, the most memorable and bizarre moment was Chris Brown’s Michael Jackson tribute. Brown kicked off the tribute mimicking many of the dance moves that made Michael Jackson the biggest icon ever, and started off pretty strong. Then it came to a screeching halt when he was supposed to perform “Man in the Mirror.” Dude started crying, scratch that, weeping. Pretty bizarre. Only time will tell if Brown will get his career back to where it was, but a moment that was supposed to help him rebound ended awkwardly and sparked more questions than answers.
best low cost payday loans
3. cialis and speed – J. Cole and Jazzy Jeff – We told you we got up with Heineken to bring one of the best young rappers in the game, J. Cole, to Philly on July 17. What we didn’t tell you is that hip-hop legend DJ Jazzy Jeff will be in the building as well. We have a few more surprises up our sleeves so keep checking the site for more details.
4. NBA Free Agency – July 1, 2010 has been circled on NBA calendars since three years ago. This Thursday, LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh and others will finally be free agents. Everybody and their mama has come out recently saying they know where these guys will end up, but Thursday is will some of the big moves will finally be made. The NBA will not be the same after this day.
5. Oppresive Heat – In case you didn’t realize it was summer yet, the heat has been on hell for about a week now. 95+ degrees up and down the east coast with crazy humidity as well. I’m going to have to post up at the beach sooner than later.
6. Get Him to the Greek – We’re kicking off the 2010 Philly Greek Friday July 9th at Marathon Grill at 10th and Walnut. DJ R to da Izza will be spinning and it’s sure to be the classiest event of the weekend. RSVP now and make sure you come through in your strongest attire.
7. World Cup Update – Even though the US is eliminated, there’s still plenty of good soccer left this summer. Brazil, Argentina, Germany and the Netherlands all look like they could take the title. You can’t sleep on Spain and Portugal either. Personally, I’d love to see an underdog like Ghana make a deep run in the tourney. Two more weeks left of futbol, then we can get back to football.
8. Return of Entourage – Entourage is back, what did you think about the episode? It will be interesting to see how this season plays out. Everytime you start to think the show has run its course, they switch it up. I’m looking forward to where this season takes us.
9. Andre 3000 – “All Together Now” – We heard part of this a few weeks ago on Kobe’s commercial, now here’s the whole song. “All Together Now” is a cover of a Beatles song that Andre ripped. I hope this song is a harbinger for another album from Three Stacks this year.
10. No Drama Obama – President Obama showed why he’s ‘No Drama Obama’ when he dismissed the top general in Afghanistan, Stanley McChrystal, for dissing several people in his administration. It’s amazing that such a high ranking official wouldn’t know that ‘loose lips sink ships.’ In a disastrous case of poor judgment, McChrystal allowed a Rolling Stone reporter to hang around him and his associates for a month, and popped off at the mouth for the last time as a member of the US military. The lesson, as always, is don’t try to play President Obama.