1. Kanye West – I hate to keep putting him at the top of the rankings but he’s really carrying the game on his back right now. Sunday night he shutdown a lackluster award show and deaded the Taylor Swift controversy with a crazy performance of his latest song “Runaway.” Yeezy is going to have every douchebag and a-hole getting toast for the rest of the year. Cheers.
2. Kevin Durant – KD took over the World Basketball Championship and helped the US win the event for the first time since 1994. The games were hard to catch so I’ll recap them for you – KD was unstoppable. With the way he and Russell Westbrook balled out, the Thunder are looking like a Top 5 team in the league for 2010-11.
3. Reggie Bush – Reggie Bush deaded his own controversy by deciding to give back his 2005 Heisman trophy. Props to him for making such a tough decision. I would have hid it under my bed next to the stashbox or in a safe somewhere and made the NCAA come get it. This saga is yet another example of NCAA hypocrisy. He caught a raw deal.
chinese herbal viagra Summer’s gone and Fall 2010 officially kicks off next week. Make sure you’re on top of your game by checking out the Uristocrat Fall Style Guide and get your wardrobe in order.
bankruptcy ch 7 One of the tightest and most exclusive Jordans are dropping this Christmas time. The Cool Grey XI’s are coming out for the first time in almost ten years. These will be 1-5 on my Christmas list this year.
6. Who is Arian Foster? – He’s only number two all-time on Tennessee’s career rushing yards list. That was good enough to get him undrafted and on Houston’s practice squad for most of the year last year. When he finally got his opportunity towards the end of the season, he strong-armed Steve Slaton for the starting job and it doesn’t look like he’s giving it back. Props if you drafted him (I picked him up in one of my leagues), I don’t think this week was a fluke; he’s the real deal.
7. Return of Mike Vick – Meanwhile, there’s yet another QB controversy in Philly. Kevin Kolb didn’t play well for most of the first half and was concussed. Enter Mike Vick. He resurrected his career last year, now it looks like he wants his spot back as a starting QB in the NFL. In a half of football, Vick threw for almost 200 yards and ran for over 100 and was as electric as he was in his Atlanta days. If Kolb can’t go this Sunday, he might want to get used to holding the clipboard again.
generic cialis with dapoxetine onlineRugby dropped their Fall 2010 lookbook via video. It’s definitely worth a look. The Rugby Ralph Lauren brand is very popular with Twentysomethings and isn’t oversaturated yet like its big brother Polo.
9. Naledge – Twentysomething – Speaking of twentysomethings, Naledge dropped his latest mixtape Twentysomething late last week. The Chicago MC did his thing, once again, and remains one of the most underrated cats in the game right now. Check out his video talking about the project and make sure you download the tape.
10. Jay-Z makes history again – Jay-Z has made history so many times that when he does something new you might not even notice, or care. This week, he teamed up with Eminem for a couple of concerts at Yankees Stadium. History is just another day at the office for the gawd MC.