1. So long T.I.? – T.I. and his wife Tiny caught drug charges late last week. The problem is, T.I. already has a few felonies on his belt and is on probation. Could this be the end? Hopefully Tiny will take one for the team, or else it’s so long King.
2. Football’s back – Week 1 of college football was capped off by an exciting Boise State quasi-upset of Virginia Tech. Now the NFL (and Fantasy Football and gambling) is back. All is right with the world.
buy brand name cialis from canada Kanye is continuing to live up to his “G.O.O.D. Friday” promise so this almost didn’t make the list. While his track is cool, J. Cole immediately flipped it and went nuts on Villematic. With a lot of people on the fence about him still, He’s coming out with a new mixtape that could be make or break for his album. Personally, I’m looking forward to it a lot.
4. R.I.P. Summer 2010 – Labor Day has come and gone, so that means summer is unofficially. School’s back, the beach isn’t jumping anymore, it’s still hot as hell, and daylight is steadily shrinking. Fall isn’t all bad though. For the fellas, it’s the return of hoodie season. For the ladies, the oncoming cold weather means cuffing season is upon us.
cost walmart viagra– Check out the new video for F-U by Cee-Lo. He’s done well for himself post Goodie Mob and this is no exception. I love this song. Check it out if you haven’t already.
6. Soulja Boy vs. Fab – Who Cares – More Twitter inspired industry beef. Apparently Soulja Boy is mad because Fab went in on him over the coke usage, yada yada yada. Industry beef is so 2003. New Rule: Unless you really have a reason to be mad at somebody (i.e. they smashed your girl or moms or screwed you out of some money), leave the beef ish alone.
http://uristocrat.com/2012/05/vans-authentic-ca-twill-pack/vans-authentic-ca-twill-pack-05-1/ 215 Magazine is bringing one of the best groups in hip-hop, Little Brother, back to Philly this Saturday at the TLA. LB is one of my all-time favorites and they have one of the best live shows in the game hands down. Don’t sleep on this one. Since LB is done recording as a group, who knows when they’ll be back in town. For $20, you’ll definitely get your money and then some with this one. Also, check out the Foreign Exchange’s new single “Maybe She’ll Dream of Me”.
8. Kid CuDi – “Did You Get It” – CuDi’s stuff is leaking so far in advance of his album I’m starting to wonder what is and isn’t going to make the final cut. Any way, most of it has been dope though, check this out if you haven’t already.
9. One Night in Vegas: Tyson and Tupac – One of the 30-for-30’s I’ve been looking forward to the most hit’s ESPN this week. This film will take a look into the friendship between Mike Tyson and Tupac Shakur, and look at the events that took place the night Tupac was gunned down after a Tyson fight on the Vegas strip. For a bonus, check out DJ R to da Izza’s Mike Tyson inspired mix.
10. Jay-Z buys Beyonce an Island? – If this is true, there isn’t much I can say about this besides Damn.