The SHAOLIN JAZZ – Video Contest (an extension of the notable SHAOLIN JAZZ – The 37th Chamber music project) is a month long competition where participants can submit videos they create for a viagra masticable track of their choosing. Entries will be judged on originality and creativity, relativity to the concept of the song chosen, and the connectivity to the theme of SHAOLIN JAZZ.
Deadline for submissions is Wednesday, December 14, 2011 and the winner will be announced Wednesday, January 4th, 2012.
- Videographers can submit up to two (2) videos
- A production company can only participate as one videographer – submitting only two (2) videos
- Duration is dependent on song(s) chosen
- Videographers must upload to YouTube, Vimeo, or any other video sharing platform
- All videos should be submitted to email@example.com
- Deadline for submissions is Wednesday, December 14th, 2011