Mayer Hawthorne releases a remix EP of his 2011 album How Do You Do. The album features five new remakes, as well ass a remix from the funk doctor DāM-FunK. You can download the full project now, in exchange for a ‘Like,’ by clicking here and visiting his Facebook page.
How Do You Do: The Remixes
1. A Long Time [Sugar Rod D-Mix]
2. Can’t Stop f. Snoop Dogg [DaM-FunK G-Mix]
3. Dreaming [Gordon Voidwell Freak-Mix]
4. The Walk [Loose Shus V-Mix]
5. No Strings [RAC Remix]
6. Henny & Gingerale [Bakaboyz B-Mix]