Skai Blue Media is seeking an account executive to help manage and execute strategic public relations programs for our multi-faceted roster of clients. Account Executive will be joining a close-knit team of PR and Media professionals in a fast-paced, fast-growing environment.
An Account Executive should be a capable communications and public relations professional able to handle a wide range of projects with a high degree of independence, sound judgment, and professionalism. This individual must have the ability and experience to play a primary, strategic and implementation role in client work. He/she must be proficient in writing, media, research and production skills, skilled in handling direct client contact, and have begun to demonstrate program development and presentation skills, as well as the ability to counsel clients. This is an excellent opportunity for dynamic individuals to advance their careers in public relations by working in an environment dedicated to learning and professional development. An understanding of how paid, owned and earned media work together to accomplish strategic digital marketing goals is essential. Experience working with social media, digital graphics, and community engagement desired.
* Minimum 3-5 years work experience in public relations, communications, or a related field
* Corporate , Lifestyle, Technology, Fashion, and Retail communications experience
* Media relations
* Excellent written and oral communications skills
* Strong research and analytical critical thinking skills
* Entrepreneurial approach to work
* Superior organizational skills, project management skills, and attention to detail
* Seasoned client leadership and counseling skills
* Team-oriented, ability to manage and mentor teams
* BA/BS in relative field
Qualified applicants should email buy cheap generic viagra with cover letter and resume to apply.