Last week’s viagra chewing gum takes on a very 90’s sound with tracks from Janet Jackson, Ginuwine, Aaliyah and more. It’s a great mix to listen to. The playlist was curated by Sound Pellegrino, based in Paris. Check it out over here at http://uristocrat.com/category/uristocrat/page/464/?wpmp_switcher=mobile.
Based in Paris, Sound Pellegrino is the label started by Teki Latex and Orgasmic in 2009. For this new love playlist, the duo decided to make an odd to one of the biggest singer of the 90′s: Janet Jackson. They compiled ten tracks with Janet, Aaliyah and Jodeci to name a few. Play it loud… along the swimming pool.
1. Janet Jackson – That’s the Way Love Goes (Acc with Bass)
2. Color Me Badd – I Wanna Sex You Up
3. Ginuwine – Pony
4. Aaliyah – One In A Million
5. Keith Sweat – Nobody
6. Total – I Tried
7. SWV – Weak (Bam Jams Jeep Mix)
8. Case / Foxy Brown – Touch Me, Tease Me
9. Jodeci – Freek’n’you
10. Janet Jackson – Would You Mind