Rumor is Apple will announce the next iPhone on Tuesday, September 10. Historically, the phone releases 10 days later on September 20. What should you expect for the new phone? See Below:
- The new iPhone will feature iOS 7 which was released in Beta in June and comes featuring a entirely new design from Jony Ive, Apple’s lead designer.
- The new phone is expected to be called the iPhone 5S with the same look as as the current iPhone 5.
- However, the internal components of the phone will be entirely different. It will come featuring Apple’s next generation of processors, the A7, which will make the phone much faster. The Phone will also come featuring a new battery which will lead to extended battery life in the new phone.
- The iPhone 5S will come featuring a new, better camera with a better flash, possible a dual LED flash. This will prevent red eye in photos.
- Another crazy feature that could make it, fingerprint scanning technology. The fingerprint scanner will supposedly be on the home button which will be convex instead of concave, and made of scratch resistant sapphire glass
Make sure to check back on Uristocrat on September 10 as we highlight the release of the new Apple smartphone.