Speaking during an appearance on ESPN’s podcast The Plug, Chris Tucker dropped the biggest hint yet that Rush Hour 4 will definitely be hitting the big screen. This comes after Jackie Chan confirmed late last year on The Cruz Show that he has also agreed to take part in the project.
When asked if Tucker would ever be teaming up with Chan again to revive their wildly popular, crime-fighting duo of the 2000s, the actor said: “It’s happening. This is gonna be the rush of all rushes. Jackie is ready and we want to do this so that people don’t ever forget it.”
Last year, Chan stated: “For the last seven years, we’ve been turn[ing] down. turn[ing] down the script. But yesterday we agreed.” As part of that statement, Chan said Tucker was still undecided at the time but following Tucker’s latest comments it seems everyone is on board and ready to shoot Rush Hour 4.
Listen to snippets from the podcast below and then let us know your thoughts in the comments.
BREAKING NEWS: @christuckerreal confirms on #ThePlugESPN that Rush Hour 4 is happening and in the works saying, “It will be the rush of all rushes.” 🎧 NOW http//:https://t.co/HMV5KhiVVi #BreakingNews #RushHour4 #TheUndefeated pic.twitter.com/e84vte4Xbv
— Terri Foster-Brasby (@SheKnowsSports_) February 21, 2018
In other news, this is why Gucci models carried their own heads at the brand’s FW18 show yesterday.