This Nike SB Dunk High is an interesting offering from Nike. The sneaker features an all grey upper with a red swoosh and midsole. It also features blue laces and a blue sole.
I woke up this morning to find this in my inbox. I will now share it with you my friends. Its a new track from Asaad entitled “Venting.”
i really dunno how to express how fuckin ill this rap is…. thnks for everything you guys. lets make the world a doper place. song by song. classic by classic.
“her b-j-o-b’s got a nigga feelin BOSS”
[wpaudio url=”http://www.uristocrat.com/files/2010/01/Asaad_Venting.mp3″ dl=”http://www.uristocrat.com/files/2010/01/Asaad_Venting.mp3″ text=”Asaad – Venting”]
Thanks to AnmlHse for the photos and the great show on Saturday.
And since everyone is venting, can I vent as well? I’ll start out with Public security enforcement officers aka Rent A Cops and bouncers. The guy above in the photo. No bueno. He’s on the not invited list for my next event. The bouncer at the Walnut Room last night who wouldnt let me and Alhaji in? He’s on the not invited list as well. The bouncers are Cheerleaders? They have VIP Status.
The latest Nike Dunk High Supreme in Purple/Yellow/Black is now available. They are currently available from mita sneakers
This is by far my favorite song on the Clipse’ Til The Casket Drops, directed by Shomi Patwary.
2010 marks the 180 year anniversary for Woolrich. To celebrate this occasion, the brand is launching this special anniversary series for Fall/Winter 2010. The collection includes various items including the Stag Jacket, Ranch Coat and the Arctic jacket. We will bring you availability information once its available.
And here goes the trailer for the video for the classic from Jay Electronica. Part of the video was shot in Nepal while they were shooting “Dear Moleskine” and it was directed by Jason Goldwatch of Decon for the audio-visual project they’re dropping with Jay Electronica & Just Blaze. Check out the video for “Dear Moleskine” below.
DOWNLOAD: Jay Electronica – Exhibit A
Anything Bose® is a lay-up. The quality of speakers, sound, headphones, and the classic black and gray motif of its many products continue leave consumers and window shoppers in awe. Although fairly pricey (listed at $129.95), these headphones have more knock than the stock speakers in your Honda Civic. The bass quality is more than sufficient for any Gucci Mane track. Let us not forget sound clarity. Trust me. These headphones will make any old album sound new (see Sublime), without the distortion of your mediocre iPod headphones (gasp!). With that said. Stop playing yourself. Cop some real headphones. Martin Luther King, Jr. would have wanted your ears to be free of oppression!
Available here now
This past Sunday Ed Garnes of From Afros To Shelltoes (FATS) organized and hosted Sweet Tea Ethics, a town hall meeting/panel that featured Dr. Cornel West and his brother Clifton. Killer Mike stopped by as well.
Timberland gave a preview of its Abington collection for Fall/Winter 2010 at (capsule) New York. Various models are presented including the 5″ Boot, the oxford and the Boat Wedge. A very strong collection what will surely be anticipated by some.
1. Haiti – The devastation in Haiti is obviously the top story this week. For the past few days we’ve all seen the horrific footage coming out of this shell shocked, impoverished nation. It has been encouraging to see the amount of support that has been pouring out so far. If you are able to assist, please do so as literally hundreds of thousands of lives depend on our support.
2. Pants on the Ground – The second biggest story this week has to go to my man ‘General’ Larry Platt. The General’s “Pants on the Ground” has become an Internet sensation with several remixes hitting the Web within hours. It turns out Platt isn’t just some random senile man; he’s actually a legendary Civil Rights activist in Atlanta and was even honored by the city with his own day. Now (perhaps unfortunately) he’ll always be known as the “Pants on the Ground” guy. Fortunately for us at Uristocrat, we’ve pulled up our pants a long time ago.
3. The J-E-T-S Jets! Jets! Jets! – So the Colts, Vikings and Saints advanced in the playoffs, blah blah blah. The biggest story coming out of the playoffs are the Jets. The Colts and Bengals could’ve put this team out of their misery in Week 16 and 17. Instead, both teams rolled over and let the Jets in. Now the Jets seem poised to knock the Colts off and advance to the Super Bowl. Riding the backs of Mark Sanchez and Thomas Jones Darrelle Revis and Shonn Greene, there’s not a team left that wants to see these guys.
4. AnmlHse – AnmlHse celebrated their 2nd anniversary with one of the biggest parties Philly has ever seen. It featured the likes of Asaad, Shinobi Ninja, Ninjasonik, Wordspit, The Paxtons, Lyriciss, 215Mag, Uristocrat, Babylon Cartel, Orange Line Philly, Golden Boyz, DJ Phsh as well as countless AnmlHse fans.
5. Marvin Harrison – This time last week, Marv wasn’t on anybody’s radar. Not the NFL’s, not the Philadelphia Police Department, nobody. After GQ blew up his spot, everybody from ESPN to the FBI wants a part of him. In relation to this situation, Hov said it best “It was all good just a week ago.”
6. Kevin Durant – He plays in Oklahoma City, so nobody really cares, but Kevin Durant is on an epic tear right now. Barely 21, dude has a legit chance to take home the scoring title this year. Averaging 29 points and 7 boards a game, this rising star has his Thunder making a run to the playoffs. It sucks that he plays in Oklahoma, because they never come on TV, but when they do make the docket its must-see TV.
7. Lane Kiffin/USC – Last week we were talking about Pete Carroll ducking charges and being a scumbag. Enter Lane Kiffin. Nowhere near 40, this is already dude’s third head coaching gig. After only one year at Tennessee (where he did more with his mouth than on the field), he bolts for USC. On one hand, it’s hard to knock him for leaving Knoxville for his dream job in LA. On the other hand, you have to feel for the kids at Tennessee because of the Duck Tales he told. Between all the minor recruiting violations he racked up at UT and his lack of on the field results, this might come back to haunt USC.
8. Mark McGwire – McGwire finally came clean about his steroid use, about five years too late, if not more. Here’ s a guy who ducked the heat on Congress and basically went into hiding after retiring right around the time the rage against roids in baseball was heating up. Now, with his Hall of Fame candidacy struggling, he wants to come back into the spotlight and endear himself to the fans and media. What a stand up guy.
9. Cam’Ron – Not much to say about him, but check out that “Boss of All Bosses” mixtape. After a few duds it sounds like the Diplomatic Immunity era Cam is back.
10. Cheerleader Tryouts – We joined 215mag in judging the Cheerleaders Varsity tryouts and I just have to say wow. Shout out to “EV” for winning but I’m still trying to figure how “Isis” didn’t place or show.
Check out Past Power Rankings
The latest campaign from Prada is very innovative. The campaign features the work of Chinese artist Yang Fudong who photographs the spring 2010 campaign as well as a short film. The items in the campaign includes Prada Suits as well as other items being released this year.
Since its inception, the 574 has been one of New Balance’s most tried and true silhouettes, sought after for its comfort and effortless style. Designed to family with the well-known 576, the 574 remains the iconic New Balance sneaker.
Ceracom, a rubber-like synthetic material, was used in the original construction of the 574 (as the primary material on the upper) and has been brought back with the re-issued 574 for spring 2010. The Ceracom material’s practicality, that is, Ceracom helped shoes stay cleaner and last longer, coupled with the sensibilities of the 574’s comfort and aesthetic created the phenomenon that the 574 is today.
The shoe comes in 3 colorways and is available at Zappos.com and Nordstroms.
We have a plethora of new songs for you today. Take a Listen, Leave a Comment of what you think.
Kid Cudi performed live at Mixx in Atlantic City on January 16th. He performed various songs including Day N Nite, & Pursuit of Happiness.
OriginalFake a line has been progressively getting mature and the 2010 Spring/Summer collection exemplifies that. Take a look at a line that now includes more collared shirts and button ups.
Good afternoon, today Jameel of Eighty81.com and DJ Steph Floss (Official DJ of The Cleveland Cavaliers) bring you the 3rd volume of “He’s The Blogger, I’m The DJ” powered by Youheardthatnew.com and Beats by Dre. Keeping up with the theme of getting a unheard track and a track of the artist choice we present to you Dom Kennedy from Leimert Park, CA, Phil Ade out of DC, L.e for The Uncool repping Columbus, OH and Dee Goodz doing it for Bama and DC. Production from Chuck Inglish, Dope Sunny, Rashad, LAUSD and E.P. to name a few. All four artist did their things. Enjoy!!
Kid Cudi and Bathing Ape release another tee shirt. This time its the Kid Cudi x A Bathing Ape Milo Party T-shirt. The shirt will be available on Satudary January 23rd online the BAPE STORE New York and online at US.Bape.com on Wednesday January 20th.