Nike releases another colorway of the Nike Air Pegasus. This the sneaker comes in White, anthracite (gray) and black. The shoe features grey suede on the heel and forefoot pieces. It also features a black line with a leather swoosh. These Air Pegasus 89s are available now at select retailers, including Size?.
Here is a look at the Bérangère Claire Spring/Summer 2010 Collection. The collection builds on the French Brands recent work and includes button down shirts, some knitwear pieces and uni color t-shirts. All pieces carry the Bérangère Claire logo. Its a very clean and simple collection.
STEP INSIDE TRUE CITY, THE NEW IPHONE APP FROM NIKE.
True City will ‘Make the Hidden Visible’ in six key European cities, and launches 14th January 2010.
Nike has again produced a quality Blazer. A must have for any Blazer aficionados. This sneaker has a golden yellow suede upper, option of white or blue laces, and the royal blue leather swoosh and heel. West Coasters and relive their 30-21 ass whooping of Temple University in the EagleBank Bowl game of last month. Sorry Temple fans. Available now from Kasina.
Check out these Ties from the Windmill Club. Most of the indy brands we come across stick to the streetwear side, but these guys have given us 9-5ers a chance to go to work with style. I’m looking forward to seeing more from these guys in the future, and I might have to pick up a tie or two in the meantime. Available now at the Windmill store.
Lil Wayne performs live at 107.9’s Jingle Bash.
This upcoming Blazer release is a lot different than the usual design of the Blazers. The cut is the same, but this mostly Red shoe has a Black toe. This is a solid release and you have to like Nike doing something different. These should be available at your favorite Nike SB retailer and from Kasina.
If you’ve been out of the loop, Diplo enlisted the help of some of our favorite Mad Decent family and friends to remix tracks from Gucci Mane’s “Cold War” mixtape series. The results are nothing short of amazing, and the whole mixtape is up in high quality for FREE download at MadDecent.com.
GO GET IT!
Emcee / illadelph representer / Grammy Award winner, Black Thought of The Roots (more than 25,000 shows served) speaks to strictlyfitteds.com dropping news on upcoming projects. Thought is rocking the Strictly Fitteds Vintage SF lock up fitted baseball cap, produced by Elm Company.
Watch for the Roots upcoming Def Jam release “How I Got Over ” this year and the Strictly Fitteds online store to open for business in Fall 2010.
Clip directed by Kellen Dengler kellendengler.com
Source: Strictly Fitteds
1. NFL Playoff
Classics Duds – The Jets-Bengals game was awful. The Eagles-Cowboys game was a thrashing. The Patriots dynasty was murdered by the Ravens. Even the Cardinals/Packers game started as a rout, before turning into a shootout that will be talked about for a long time. I hope this week’s games are a lot better.
2. Uristocrat.com – Allow us to toot our own horn for a second – the new site design is dope. As always, be sure to check us out daily. Also, be on the lookout for Uristocrat in 2010. We’re cooking up some events this year that will be can’t miss events.
3. College Hoops – College hoops madness has officially begun, with three of the top 5 teams taking L’s this weekend. Kansas, Perdue and Duke took L’s this weekend, leaving Texas and Kentucky as the only unbeatens in the land. Exit Monday Night Football, Enter Big Monday.
4. Avatar – James Cameron’s 3D, sci-fi mega flick was being pegged as one of the greatest films of the decade before it even came out. It’s definitely lived up to the hype, becoming the fast film ever to earn a billion dollars. This film has not only scored acclaim for next generation special effects but for its story line as well.
5. Jay-Z and the Illuminati – Hov dropped that weird “On to the Next One” video, which has ramped up the Illuminati/Mason rumors again. I’m not sure if Hov is a Mason or not, but I’m pretty confident that if there is a secret society that rules the world, they might have better things to worry about than influencing the most easily influenced group of people in the world – hip-hop fans.
6. Matt Kemp and Rihanna – This couple had the celebrity blogs and the sports blogs buzzing. Personally, I think Matt Kemp is in a world of trouble. She’s proven time and time again to be a nutty jawn. Then again, Kemp has quietly been one of the best young players in the league but is stuck in Manny’s shadow. Now, I’d go out on a limb and say a few more people at least know his name.
7. The Manny Pacquiao/ Floyd Mayweather saga – Only boxing could completely screw up a 100M dollar event. This fight would’ve been bigger than any other fight to go down last decade, now it doesn’t look like it will happen at all. The latest word is that Pac Man and Pretty Boy Floyd will both fight on March 13, but not against each other. From sharing a nationwide audience likely filled with a lot of people watching their first fight in years, to splitting audiences of mostly hardcore boxing fans, the people who run boxing couldn’t be more incompetent.
8. Alabama Crimson Tide – The Tide rolled against Texas in the national championship, despite a courageous effort by Colt McCoy, with Texas handicapped by their injured star QB watching on the sidelines. Bama’s defense dominated the game, and the Crimson Tide overwhelmed Texas on both sides of the line of scrimmage. Nick Saban has become the first coach to lead two different teams to BCS Championships, but wait there’s more. The Tide is constantly reloading, and will be bringing in yet another Top 3 recruiting class this fall.
9. Pete Carroll – I don’t know about you, but I smell a scandal brewing. Between the Reggie Bush investigation starting to pick up a little steam, along with the Joe McKnight and O.J. Mayo scandals, USC might be facing some lofty sanctions down the road. Better to leave now, unscathed, and make $7 mil a year, then to stay and get what you deserve. A loyal, honest college football coach with integrity is probably not a winning one.
10. Nexus One – Another month, another “iPhone Killer” is released. Unlike its predecessors, the Nexus One seems to be a legit player in the Smart Phone field. Early critical and consumer reviews have been highly favorable for the Nexus One. If anything, it may provide an alternative for those who aren’t big fans of the Blackberry or the iPhone.
An exclusive video of UNI’s performance of the Land of the Kings remix. Catching a show is the only way you’ll get to hear this dope track for a minute..
The Nike Air Structure Triax ‘91 sees another release this year in a few new colourways. The colorway seen here is the black, pink and orange sneaker featuring mesh, suede and patent leather. These are currently available for $108 at Wish.
Last week saw the release of the video for Mos Def’s “History” video featuring Talib Kweli. The good folks over at Creative Control created a color edit of the Coodie and Chike directed video.
Ubiq’s updates its Bo-Ro sneaker for 2010. The sneaker now comes in leather in four different colourways. Each sneaker features a Ubiq logo on the tongue, light colored gum soles and Suede button down collars. The Bo-Ro Mid is now available from Atmos Japan.