Here is a trailer for the upcoming season of Entourage. Can you believe its been 7 years since we first saw this show? The first episode premieres June 27 with the episode called “Stunned”. We don’t see any special footage from the show but rather the 5 guys who make up the crew of entourage.
The 3rd delivery of Warriors of Radness’ Spring 2010 line is now available at select shops worldwide. Opening Ceremony Los Angeles and New York, Reserve, American Rag, Thalia Surf Shop, Fred Segal, Blue Bee, Beams in Japan, and others. The collection is also available through the Warriors Of Radness online shop here.
The collection was photographed by Moses Berkson who shot the guys from Gantez Warrior for this collection. Gantez Warrior consists of 3 extremely talented 18 year old surfers from Costa Mesa. They’ve also been in the recording studio working on a record to be coming out this year on WOR records.
Designed out of Los Angeles, California, Warriors of Radness (WOR) embodies a stylistic point-of-view that is unique to a surf-city lifestyle. WOR’s philosophical spirit is rooted in an unwavering, imaginative idea that modern beach style should be as diverse and creative as the fun-loving individuals who wear it.
Follow Warriors of Radness on Twitter:
Add the Warriors of Radness Facebook page:
Featured here is a look at the latest Nike 6.0 Zoom Oncore sneaker. This sneaker is designed riders and skaters and features an eye popping colorway featuring elements of blacks, purples, yellows an doranges. These sneakers are currently available from Size?
Undefeated joins in celebrating the impending World Cup with the release of a series of Strike Flag Tee shirts. The shirts in the series include representatives for Brazil, Portugal, Spain, England, Germany, France and host nation South Africa. The shirts will be available this Saturday online and in store.
Here is another quick look at the Eric Koston x Nike SB Dunks that will see a May 31 release. These sneakers dont hold the same allure as the “Thai Temple” sneakers but they look great none the less. The sneakers are currently available at CCS.
I almost forgot that these sneakers were available. These sneakers are dubbed “Stealth” and feature an all black colorway with elephant print etching. These will hit stateside retailers on June 5th and you can grab a pair a couple of weeks early from Kix-Files
We take a look at New York based menswear label Dana Lee’s latest lookbook which features items from their Autumn/Winter collection. The lookbook features a look at items including outerwear, jeans, and great blazers. The lookbook was photographed by Jody Rogac with each photo in the lookbook being photographed to emulate classic portraint paintings.
“Our objective for this collection was to provide value and longevity for the conscientious shopper, and also offer some designer soul and fashion appeal: clothing that feels poignant for the moment, but can also be worn for seasons. I’m not hung up on imposing head-to-toe looks. Most discerning men end up wearing what works for them- this is a great skill. The AW10 collection offers different scenarios for different types: there are some black ensembles, some earthy/olive/ecru ensembles, and also some statement-making pop colors: Pumpkin and Peacock.” – Dana Lee
The Air Jordan ‘Blackout’ will be the next sneaker released in the Air Jordan 2010 sneaker series. The sneaker looks great and features a black and dark charcoal upper. The sole of the sneaker features a blue outsole which covers a red Zoom air unit. Check out the sneakers and get them now from Kix-Files.
We feature a look at a new pair of loafers from Paraboot to SHIPS. These loafers look great and feature tassels as well as a white nonslip sole and white stitching. These loafers look great and are available at Zozo.
We take a look at Rick Ross’ latest video featuring Ne-Yo and the lovely Stacey Dash. The video starts out great and is directed by F. Gary Gray. Check out the video and give us your thoughts.
Supra gives us a look at Terry Kennedys latest signature sneaker. This version of the sneaker features a low profile which is opposite of past models. Take a look now and tell us what you think of the sneaker.
Paul Rodriguez was on the many Nike Artists featured in “The Secret Behind Nike Air” commercial that saw a mass release a few months ago. The commercial offered a look at how Nike captured air for its sneakers and featured David Koechner. Here we take a look at a new video, where we see P-Rod carve up some curious terrain, all whilst rocking a Ghostbusters-like backpack to capture ‘his’ Nike Air.
Someone will be interested in the preview for Rihanna’s latest video.
Guys check out the latest news on the upcoming Christian Rich (@christianrich) featuring Y-O of U-N-I. This is off their next album which also happens to have one of the greatest covers that I have ever seen. Check out the cover above and the song below.
“The artwork meaning is simple. It’s about the word “Decadence,” which in part means decay, but also an uprising. So the cover depicts a world where the people at the bottom are decaying and the people closer to the top are rising, hence a new start. As you see, the creatures at the bottom are crying and sad, while the ones above them are smiling and crying tears of joy. We tried to recreate a fictional world to set the tone for “The Decadence.“
The Decadence is hosted by Clinton Sparks and Mick Boogie, and will feature Pharrell Williams, Pusha T, Peter, Bjorn and John, DJ Benzi, U-N-I, and more. It drops May 31st, so mark your calendars
Thanks to Modi for the heads up!
Watch the making of “Flash Delirium” from MGMT.
1. Uristocrat Presents: Summer School: One of the biggest concerts of the summer is being brought to you by us. That’s right, it’s going down at the TLA on July 15th. Kids and the Hall headline the show and will be joined by Dephonic, Stalley, Writtenhouse, Akilles, Asaad and others. DJ R to da Izza and DJ Law One will be on the 1s and 2s. Hit up Live Nation for advance tickets and make sure you check uristocrat.com/concerts for updates. To purchase tickets now visit LiveNation.
2. Lebron James Spring of Discontent: This wasn’t how things were supposed to play out for LBJ. LeBron was supposed to be in the conference finals right now on his way to bringing a championship, followed by the most anticipated free agency period since Kobe almost signed with the Clippers (or when Jordan almost signed with the Knicks). Instead, the Cavs were ousted by the Celtics and LeBron played so poorly that people are questioning whether he has the heart/focus/desire/ability to win a championship. On top of that, Delonte West is allegedly smashing his moms. This summer was supposed to seal his legacy as one of the game’s all-time greats. Now his legacy hangs in the balance, perhaps along with several other relationships.
3. Gucci’s Home : Gucci Mane is home and he’s pledging to stay out this time. Despite having the streets on lock, Gucci’s work hasn’t translated into much commercial success (unless you count ringtone sales). He’s already working on a follow up studio album and if he’s home to promote the album this time maybe he’ll have better luck on the charts.
4. Oil Spill debacle: We haven’t commented on this topic too much, as the facts are still coming out. Besides another hurricane, this is one of the worst things that could’ve happened to this region that’s still rebuilding from Hurricane Katrina. It’s also a sign that maybe we should slow down with all our offshore drilling plans.
5. Surging Celtics: Meanwhile, the Celtics might be the hottest team in the league right now. Their resurgence couldn’t have come at a better time for David Stern. A Lakers/Celtics rematch in the finals would bring a lot more fans than a Lakers/Magic rematch. Then again, the Suns could be LA and spoil everything.
6. For the love of the game? One of the most bizarre stories that came out last week was about a guy who faked his identity to play high school ball. Guerdwich Montimere posed as a 16 year old Haitian refugee named Jerry Joseph. Of course, he was lighting up the league, was very popular at school and even moved in with the coach ala The Blind Side. Alas, he was discovered when an old coach recognized him at a tournament. Sometimes you just have to let the dream go.
7. Treme: If you’re not watching this show, you’re really missing out. David Simon brought all the elements that made ‘The Wire’ the greatest show ever to post-Katrina New Orleans. Season 1 is only 6 episodes in so you have plenty of time to catch up. (If you cancel HBO when Entourage isn’t on, do yourself a favor and pick it up again for this. Besides, Vinny Chase and Co. will be back next month anyway).
8. Don’t Compare Drake and J. Cole: One of the most talked about articles to hit Uristocrat last week was the guest column by Michelle Hux on Drake and J. Cole. Drake’s comparison of him and Cole as a new version of Jay and Nas has sparked a lot of discussion/comparion of the two artists, but check out this article before you make that move. You can get more of Michelle Hux on Twitter @MichelleHux.
9. Kobe Crosses Over Grant Hill: Is Kobe still selling ankle insurance? If so, he should be able to sell some to Grant Hill after he shattered his ankles with this disgusting crossover. In addition to embarrassing Hill, Kobe dropped 40 and was pretty much unstoppable in Game 1 of the Western Conference Finals. Watch the video of the crossover here if you missed it.
10. UEFA Champions League Final/World Cup: The UEFA Champions League final between Bayern Munich and Inter Milan. This is a nice warm up for the World Cup, which is on deck for next month. The smart money is on Inter Milan. Either way, I’m stoked its on a Saturday and I can actually watch it this year.
Is Kobe still selling ankle insurance? If so, he should be able to sell some to Grant Hill after he shattered his ankles with this disgusting crossover. In addition to embarrassing Hill, Kobe dropped 40 and was pretty much unstoppable in Game 1 of the Western Conference Finals.
Made to Order releases the first of what will be many items from them this summer. Available now is ‘The Chess Team Tee’ coming in colors of white and grey. The Shirt features a king chess piece on the front left chest and a back graphic including one of their many mantras, “Kings Taking Queens One Piece At A Time”. Make sure you visit their online shop to get this awesome shirt.