fha bankruptcy rules
1. Master’s – The week started with all of the hype around what are cash advances on credit cards and his return from his infidelity-based hiatus. But almost on queue, America’s new favorite family man Phil Mickelson stole the show. Lefty had one of the best rounds ever at Augusta, but his victory was second to his wife’s victory over cancer last year. While Tiger’s wife didn’t show up to the Master’s, this year’s tournament was the first one Phil’s wife Amy attended since being diagnosed with cancer. After Phil won, he and his wife shared a sincere and tearful embrace, and at that point it was clear that good guys do win sometimes. (I’m still hoping for Tiger to embrace the dark side and do a heel turn. His effort to be more family friendly seems contrived, and quite frankly it’s boring).
2. Treme – Treme (pronounced Tre-may) is the latest show from genius (yeah I’m going there) David Simon. After watching the first episode, I’m sure I’ll be planted on my couch every Sunday from 10-11 for the next 8-10 weeks. Treme chronicles the return of one of the oldest black neighborhoods in the country after Katrina. Once again, Simon has given us a gritty, realistic and authentic look into a place forgotten by mainstream news outlets. Yes, this might start off a little show but give it some time. Five years later, it looks like we’re finally going to hear New Orleans’ side of the story.
3. Big Ben gets off – Christened ‘PacBen’ Roethlisberger by columnist Jason Whitlock, Big Ben has been exonerated in his latest sexual assault incident. This is a dude that’s been living pretty dangerous. Between his incidents with women, the motorcycle accidents, and the fact that he seems to gain like 75 pounds each off season, Ben is a dude that needs get focused in the offseason. and stop trying to force joints to smash him. Don’t be surprised if he gets suspended for a game or two.
4. Santonio Holmes trade x 4 game suspension – Speaking of Steelers and suspensions, the Jets stole pilfered strong-armed robbed acquired Santonio Holmes for the bargain price of a 5th round draft pick, the same day we learned he’s getting popped for four games for violating the league’s substance abuse policy. Likely knowing Holmes was going to be gone for four days, on top of his latest of a few run-ins with the law, it looks like the Steelers decided Holmes had to go. Hopefully Mike Tomlin can get these guys under control, because right now they’re starting to look like the new Bengals.
5. http://uristocrat.com/tag/xv/ – Arguably one of the most anticipated “30 for 30’s” drops this week. Steve James, direct of classic documentary ‘Hoop Dreams,’ takes a look back at the controversial trail of Allen Iverson that still stirs up racial tension in Hampton Roads, VA today. This one is a must watch.
6. Dr. Dre Detox – It’s starting to look like Detox isn’t going to drop. For the past three to four days, we’ve been waiting for Dre to drop the single to Detox, and each day we come up short. What’s up Doc? Cold Feet? At this point, I’m not even sure I care. The idea of Detox seemed great seven or eight years ago, but at this point I’d be fine if he just went away.
7. Nuclear Weapons Summit – Obama begins an unprecedented 2-day summit today to discuss the further mitigation of nuclear arms on the global stage. Most attention will be towards President Obama’s meeting with Chinese President Hu Jintao whose potential support of international sanctions against Iran would be monumental. Unfortunately for the U.S., China is heavily invested in the economic performance of Iran and its growing energy sector. Expectations of Chinese compliance are moderate at best. This Summit, biggest U.S. hosted assembly of world leaders in over 60 years will be a huge test of Obama’s ability to rally global action on the nuclear agenda. Iran President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad disregards the summit proceedings as another arena for various nations to attempt to humiliate other human beings.
8. bankruptcy fraud definition – So Uristocrat has gone Hollywood. Yup, we’re a big deal. So big, in fact, that we have our own commercial. One of the cool google one’s too. Check out ‘What Uristocrat’s Like’ and let us know what you think.
9. http://uristocrat.com/price-of-cialis-at-cvs-discount/ – We would like to thank everyone who came out this weekend for Le Nouveau Journee, which was a huge success. It was a phenomenal way to kick off the spring/summer of 2010 and has set the tone for our biggest year yet. Stay tuned to Uristocrat and our events section because we’re going to have a lot of fun this year. Don’t miss out.
10. Lupe’s 10 minute freestyle – Closing out the week is a freestyle from Lupe Fiasco. This wasn’t one of those freesytles that’s really a written over someone else’s beats. Nah, at the end of one of his latest New York shows, Lu went off the top of the dome for 10 minutes. An artist with a huge cult following, its stuff like that which causes the legend of Mr. Jaco to grow.