Bryant Owens is developing an online community called the Pumpernickel Club. An organization that is bringing together Black professional parents with children under 18 on the journey to financial independence, providing a supportive, non-judgemental space to learn and grow together, so that they collectively can gain the confidence and knowledge needed to develop control over our finances, eliminate debt, exceed our financial goals, and create legacies of economic empowerment for their children and community.
Why You Belong Here
In a world that often fails to understand or appreciate the unique financial challenges and goals associated with being Black professionals and committed parents, I have created a space tailored specifically for us—a safe, inclusive haven that empowers you and celebrates your journey towards financial independence.
What You Will Get
In this virtual gathering spot, we are more than just community members. We're a family of like-minded individuals who strive to support each other, share personal experiences and practical tips, debunk myths around financial independence, and foster an environment of continuous learning and growth.
- Benefit from the combined knowledge and experiences of your fellow community members.
- Find answers to your most pressing financial queries from those who’ve walked the path before you.
- Get inspired by success stories and personal anecdotes of financial triumph over adversity.
- Take part in our virtual sessions and engage in lively, interactive discussions on financial planning and independence.
- Join smaller, specialized groups tailored to specific financial topics, if and when you want to dig deeper into a particular area.
We are opening soon to our first 100 Founding Members!
- If you are a Black Parent and can benefit from this community or just want to learn about the community name, complete the Interest Form today!
- If this is not for you, I would love it if you forward it to a friend or family member who could benefit from this community.
PS: I am starting a community called the Pumpernickel Club to bring together Black professional parents with children under 18 on the journey to financial independence, providing a supportive non-judgemental space to learn and grow together, so that we can gain the confidence and knowledge needed to develop control over our finances, eliminate debt, exceed our financial goals, and create legacies of financial empowerment for our children and community. Join us!