- Acceptance of Terms: By using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms, which may be updated from time to time. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not use the Site.
- Site Content: All content on the Site is owned by our content providers or us and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may access and use the Site and its content for personal, non-commercial purposes only. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any content on the Site without our prior written consent.
- User Content: You are solely responsible for any content that you post or transmit on the Site, including comments, messages, photos, and other materials (collectively, "User Content"). By posting or transmitting User Content, you represent and warrant that you have the right to do so and that your User Content does not infringe the rights of any third party.
- User Conduct: You agree to use the Site in compliance with applicable laws and these Terms. You may not use the Site to:
- Post or transmit any User Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, or otherwise objectionable;
- Links to Third-Party Sites: The Site may contain links to third-party websites that we do not own or control. We are not responsible for any third-party websites' content, privacy policies, or practices. Your access and use such websites at your own risk.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: The Site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We do not warrant that the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use of the Site, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability, or any other legal theory, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
LAST UPDATED: March 5, 2023
Copyright 2023 Uristocrat Media Ventures, LLC. All Rights Reserved.