Here are your personalized Uristocrat Notes for Thursday, May 11th, 2023. Some of your headlines for today:
- Sports Roundup: Warriors and Knicks Win, NFL Schedule leaks ahead of Release
- How the Demographics of Entrepreneurship Has Changed
- Google is throwing generative AI at everything
- MLK’s famous criticism of Malcolm X was a ‘fraud,’ author finds
- A scammer has been cashing in on AI-generated Frank Ocean tracks
- Women's Air Jordan 11, Yellow Snakeskin. Available 5/11 at 10:00 AM on SNKRs
- Converse x FRGMT Weapon. Available 5/11 at 10:00 AM on SNKRs
- Boston Celtics @ Philadelphia 76ers, 7:30 pM ET - Watch on ESPN
- Denver Nuggets @ Phoenix Suns, 10:00 PM ET - Watch on ESPN
Sports Roundup: Warriors and Knicks Win, NFL Schedule leaks ahead of Release
Democratic donors hope to recruit NBA legends Grant Hill and Dwyane Wade to run for Senate in Florida
Jonathan Eig was deep in the Duke University archives researching his new biography of Martin Luther King Jr. when he made an alarming discovery: King’s harshest and most famous criticism of Malcolm X, in which he accused his fellow civil rights leader of “fiery, demagogic oratory,” appears to have been fabricated.
Entrepreneurship: How the Demographics of Entrepreneurship Has Changed
Film & Media: 2023 NY African Film Festival
Technology: Google is throwing generative AI at everything
What’s changing: Billions of users will soon see Google’s latest AI language mode, PaLM 2, integrated into over 25 products like Maps, Docs, Gmail, Sheets, and the company’s chatbot, Bard, which it’s opening up to a bigger pool of users.
A scammer has been cashing in on AI-generated Frank Ocean tracks
Live shopping is coming to the US
When India Bradley steps onstage at Lincoln Center to dance in George Balanchine’s “Agon”this season for the New York City Ballet (NYCB), she will bring the same sparkle to this well-known masterpiece that she has brought to other roles since joining the company several years ago, but this performance will offer a little something extra.